Here are the steps:
- Export your Contacts to an Outlook CSV file. When prompted to save the file, choose your "My Documents" or "Documents" folder.
- Here are examples from the 3 major email providers:
Open your Contacts and Click Manage | Export
- For other email systems, look for an "Export" function, and select "Outlook CSV" when asked for the format to export. If you have questions, please check with your email provider.
- Login to CaringMeals, Open the Plan you are coordinating, and click INVITE FRIENDS TO HELP. You will see this screen:
- Click the "Choose File" button, and select the file from step #1 in your "My Documents", "Documents", or whichever folder you saved the file.
- Click UPLOAD, and then you should see a screen like this:If you see one of the following messages:
- File too big
- No Addresses found
- Not a CSV file
Please correct your file, and try again.
- Enter a note to your Friends, and then click SEND!